Intima was developed in response to market demand for an aesthetically pleasing, robust and serviceable sanitary napkin receptacle. In just a short length of time Kennedy’s Intima has become the market leading sanitary napkin receptacle.
Available in compact 6 and 4 gallon models, Intima and Intima Mini combine large waste holding capacity in a sleek, modern and compact design with minimal floor obstruction. Both models can be used for liner and bin exchange service and embody exceptional functionality, quality and unique service-friendly features. The units are available in manual, foot-pedal and electronic no-touch versions in Kennedy’s full range of finishes.
For more information and to place an order, please contact us on +44 (0) 1825 768141 or email email@example.com
• Innovative reversible cover* eases location in cubicle
• Designed throughout to minimize dirt traps
• Flexible liner system* for easy liner fitting
• Foot-pedal/electronic no-touch models for hands-free operation
• Snap in/out protective flap inset
o Protects against soiling
o Aids super fast and hygienic service
• Reinforced drawstring “easy-closing” bin liners
• Germicidal powder sachets
* Patented features
|Pallet Type||Packed||Qty Per||Weight/Kg||Measurement cm|
|Mini Intima Pedal (15 litre)||Carton||2||5.73||55 x 34 x 42|
|Euro Pallet||Pallet||40||139||120 x 80 x 223|